Get in touch with us!
How to find us!
The Old Mill Holiday Cottages are conveniently located on the A541 between Mold and Denbigh in North Wales. The holiday cottages are 10mins from the A55 - westbound lies the beautiful Anglesey whilst eastbound links onto the M56 motorway.
The Old Mill from above
The promoter is The Old Mill Holiday Cottages Ltd
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Old Mill Holiday Cottages Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to entry for the competition is to like the post only. To be entered into the competition you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions,but do so by their own free will.
5. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case
6. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post. Like the post only. To be entered into the competition you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own will.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The Prize is to be claimed before 16.12.19
13. The prize is for a x2 Night Stay for x2 Adults in The Hayloft (No children or Pets).
14. The prize is valid for a x2 night stay with a check in on either Friday or Saturday.
15. The x2 night stay must be redeemed between 03.01.20 until 31.03.20 (Excluding 14th-16th February’20)
14. A £100 security deposit is required, which is fully refundable on satisfactory check-out.
15. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post and will be subject to availability
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen at random
17. The winner will be notified by via private message on Facebook and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
20. The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All other standard booking terms & conditions apply, as stated on our website.